It seems as though Best Buy is always trying to find a way or a reason to have a sale. Perhaps this one is due to most college students beginning classes on this upcoming Monday, so it really could be a last-minute back to school sale. Either that or else it really is an anniversary sale.
Here are the following Apple deals for this promotion:
- Save up to $600 on select versions of the MacBook Pro.
- Students save an additional $150 with the College Student Deals.
- Save $200 on the 21.5-inch iMac.
- Save $750 on the 27-inch iMac Pro.
- The first sale we have ever seen on the iMac Pro.
- Save $125 on the iPad Mini 4.
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 3.
- Save $200 on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Save $200 on the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.
- Save $30 on select prepaid models of the iPhone.
Customers who order online with a My Best Buy account will get free shipping with their purchases on the items listed above.
This promotion is available both in-store and online. Also remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their stores and in the Best Buy iOS app.