Sorry that we are a little late on this one this week, but due to other complications with our writers and getting them on here has been a little tricky, not to mention that we do have lives outside of this website. Regardless, we apologize and are back to our usual schedule, as of right now.
Since this is the last week before Father’s Day, Best Buy has a large set of sales and deals for consumers this week when it comes to Apple products. Note that these sales work both online and in Best Buy retail stores.
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 3
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- With a qualified activation
- Works with Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers
- Save $100 on the iPad Mini 4
- Save $50 on the HomePod
- Save up to $250 on select models of the MacBook Pro.
- College students save an additional $50 with the Best Buy Student Deals, making it a savings of $300 total.
- Buy one, get one 20 percent off on iTunes/App Store gift cards
Once again, these deals can be found only at Best Buy retail stores and their website. Please remember that you can also pay for your purchase(s) with Apple Pay at Best Buy stores and their iOS app too.