Since this is the week before Mother’s Day, which is a week from today or May 13, Best Buy is having plenty of deals for the week before it all happens. And yes, that does include Apple product sales. Here are those following deals
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone X
- With a qualified activation
- Works with Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 3
- Save $100 on the iPad Mini 4
- Save up to $200 on the MacBook Pro
- Students save an additional $50 with Best Buy College Student Deals
These deals will expire at the end of the week at midnight in whatever time zone you are in. There are still many sales that the company is having this week and not just not on Apple products. Be sure to check out Best Buy this week if you are looking for a good gift to buy for that special mother in your life.
Also, remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay both in their stores and iOS app. If you are looking to pay that way, you can do so.