Tonight, Best Buy will be starting their Black Friday-like sale tonight. According to CNET, specifically in the Apple department of the sale, consumers can expect to see sales on the MacBook, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iMac, iPad Mini 4, and Beats Studio Wireless Headphones.
The sale begins at 11 PM ET on August 18th and runs until Sunday night. Sale prices are going to be available both in-store and online. With that said, here are the specific deals on Apple products.
- Save up to $500 on select MacBooks
- Save up to $500 on select iMacs
- Save up to $300 on the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Save $120 on select versions of the iPad Mini 4
- Save $200 on Beats Studio Wireless headphones.
Needless to say, this is going to be one of the biggest sales of the summer for the company. Be sure that if you are interested in any of these deals that you visit either their retail store locations or check out their website. Also, Best Buy does accept Apple Pay for payment, so, to ensure you get the speediest and safest transaction, be sure to use it.