Today, Best Buy began their Cyber Monday in July promotion. This is similar to what the company does the weekend after Thanksgiving and Black Friday in November, but Best Buy has decided to do a Cyber Monday in July. It could also be because they are trying to compete more and win their war with Amazon.
With that said, here are the Apple deals that the company is offering for their Cyber Monday in July promotion.
- iPhone 6S (32GB model) for $12.99 a month
- Savings of $238
- Only for Verizon and Sprint customers
- Save $150 on select MacBook Pro models
- Students can save an additional $100 with the Best Buy College Student coupons.
- Save $50 on select iPad 5th Generation models
- Starting at $279.99
- Very similar to the Staples iPad sale from a couple weeks ago
- Save $160 on the Wireless Powerbeats3 earbuds
- Price can only be seen in your cart when checking out
- Starting at $239.98
- Regularly $399.989
These deals will go until midnight tonight in your local time zone. Also be sure to check out Best Buy’s ad to see what other Apple product deals are going on this week.