I think at this point, we all know what was announced, unveiled, and released at WWDC 2017 based on what was presented in the keynote. But with that said, there were still some products that were released that did not get their moment of glory on stage. Here are just some of the most important accessories that Apple released today.
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro Smart Keyboard: This keyboard can be connected to the iPad Pro in order to type on it. And with the new Mac-like dock that is coming to the iPad in iOS 11, it will feel more like a tablet version of a Mac, or the touchscreen Mac Apple has yet to release.
- Smart Cover for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro: It works the way that the older iPad Smart Covers have worked in the past. Once attached, turn the cover like you would with a book, and the screen turns on automatically. This cover is available in Mist Blue, Pollen, Flamingo, White, Pink Sand, Midnight Blue, and Charcoal Gray.
- Leather Sleeve for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro: This is a simple sleeve that can house a 10.5-inch iPad Pro and hold/carry an Apple Pencil in it. It is available in Saddle Brown, Taupe, Midnight Blue, Black.
- Apple Pencil Case: It is what it says it is. It allows users to have a cover for their Apple Pencil whether in a Leather Sleeve or a third-party case that has an Apple Pencil slot. This is available in the same colors as the new Leather Sleeve for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro listed above.
- 38mm and 42mm Woven Edition Apple Watch bands: To celebrate June’s Pride Month, Apple released a new rainbow watchband to commemorate it.
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad: I believe that this is a product that people have been waiting for a long time for now. The fact that it has taken Apple this long to release one is a sin itself, but in this case, it’s better late than never. Personally, I would have never taken it away.
These are just some of the new accessories that Apple released today. To see all available new accessories visit Apple’s website. All of these can be purchased today with delivery dates beginning late next week.