Today at Apple’s WWDC 17 Keynote, Apple launched an updated iPad Pro with better specs and great upgrades.
The world’s most advanced display
- 12.9-inch Retina display with 2732- by-2048 resolution and 5.6 million pixels for rich details in photos and razor-sharp text.
- Delivers a wide color gamut (P3) and is the brightest and least reflective display—so everything looks amazing.
- The True Tone display adjusts intensity and color temperature to the ambient lighting for a more comfortable viewing experience.
- With up to a 120Hz refresh rate, scrolling, game play, and Apple Pencil feel smoother and more responsive.
- ProMotion adjusts the display refresh rate to match the frame rate of the content.
Powerful A10X Fusion chip
- Most advanced chip in any iPad, and more powerful than most PC laptops.
- With up to 30 percent faster CPU and 40 percent faster graphics performance than the A9X chip, iPad Pro still delivers a 10-hour battery life.
- 12MP camera with Quad-LED True Tone flash captures beautiful photos and 4K HD video.
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash captures gorgeous selfies and clear video calls.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO delivers up to 866 Mbps.
- LTE Advanced cellular connectivity with support for 25 LTE bands.
- Embedded Apple SIM lets you purchase data plans right on iPad in more than 180 countries and regions.
- Be more productive with multitasking features—Slide Over, Split View, and Picture in Picture.
- iOS 11 comes in the fall with features that make iPad even more capable.
More than 1.3 million apps
Apps designed for iPad—for productivity, creativity, gaming, travel, photos, and more.
- A fast, easy, and secure way to unlock your iPad and log in to apps using your fingerprint.
- Approve purchases from iTunes, App Store, and iBooks Store, and use Apple Pay within apps.
- Smart Keyboard
- Apple Pencil (1st Gen)
- Smart Cover (now available in leather again), Leather sleeve, and Pencil case
- Lightening adapters for iPad
- AppleCare+ for iPad (2years)