High school and college graduates will soon be their tassels to the left and graduate from their respected schools. But what is the perfect gift at an affordable price? Here are five ideas to get the gift that scholar deserves?
- AirPods: These Bluetooth and wireless earbuds will allow the student to listen to music or podcasts while going to classes. Click here to see how you can get them to your doorstep faster.
- Apple TV: This black box will entertain your student and then some. A student can put Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video (expected to be announced at WWDC 2017 next month). It can also play games as well. Best Buy is currently having a sale on the 32GB version both in-store and online.
- iTunes gift cards: There is never anything wrong with giving these out as gifts. No matter what the occasion is, they are always acceptable. iTunes gift cards can be used to buy apps, music, and TV show episodes.
- Apple Music subscription: A lot of students have Spotify but Apple Music does have a bigger catalog of music to choose from. Apple Music is priced at $10 per month regularly and $5 on month for college students.
- Native Union 10-ft Lightning cable: Students are always on their iPhones, so why not get a cable like this that is not only long but has great build quality. It is available in blue and Rose Gold for colors. The cable is sold at the Apple Store, Best Buy, and Amazon for $34.99 in price.