Best Buy is still having some great deals on select Apple products. A lot of these deals have to do with the back to school season being underway. Classes do begin at a lot of universities starting on August 20, but some universities and other regular schools do start later, so this sale could be more so for the “other” type of schools across the country.
Here are the following Apple deals at Best Buy this week:
- Students save $150 on select versions of the MacBook.
- In order to get the discount, the student must have the Best Buy College Deals.
- Save $30 on the iPad 6th Generation.
- Save $200 on the iPhone X.
- Works with Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers.
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 3.
- Get 10 percent off on iTunes and App Store gift cards.
All of these deals can be found at Best Buy stores and on their website and app. Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their retail stores, as well as in their iOS app too.