With the last full week before classes start at most college universities across the country, Best Buy is really trying to get the last bit of juice squeezed out before school starts. A lot of other elementary, middle school and high schools start next week, as well.
With that said, when it comes to Apple products, Best Buy does not have a lot of sales right now for Apple products. Here are the following deals the company is offering this week:
- Save $100 on select versions of the MacBook Pro.
- Students save an additional $150 with the Best Buy College Student Deals.
- Save $100 on the MacBook Air.
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone X
- Works with Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers.
- Students save $50 on the iPad Pro with the Best Buy College Student Deals.
These deals are available both in-store and online. Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their retail stores and in their iOS app. If you would like to see the College Student Deals that were mentioned a couple times throughout this article, you can see them here.