Best Buy has launched their 2018 Black Friday in July deals to the public. Right now, the deals are only available to be seen and purchased if you have a My Best Buy rewards card and account. The good thing is that they are free to make and maintain.
The company is offering great deals on Apple products across the board. With all of that said, here are the following Apple products for sale in this holiday-like promotion:
- $150 off on select versions of the MacBook Air.
- Students save an additional $150 with the Best Buy College Student Deals.
- Save $125 on select versions of the iPad Pro.
- Students save an additional $50 with the Best Buy College Student Deals.
- Save up to $75 on the Apple Watch Series 3.
- Minumum savings is $50.
- Save $200 on the 21.5-inch iMac.
- Contains an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive.
- Save $10 on the 32GB Apple TV 4th Generation.
- Save $55 on select models of BeatsX earphones.
The My Best Buy early access will end at midnight tonight in your timezone and from there will be made available to the public as a whole. We will update this article when the early access has ended, letting everyone know that they all can view and buy the items for sale.
These sales and deals are available both online and in Best Buy retail stores. Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in all of their stores and in their iOS app too, so, if you are looking to pay that way, you can do so.
Update (9/27/2018): All of these deals are now available to everyone.
Feature image from 9to5Toys