So, the last full week of July has come and with that really kicks off the Back to School, not just at Best Buy, but at retail stores all around the country and on the web.
Best Buy surprisingly does not have a lot of deals going on this week, but at least some that you should know about. If you are a student or parent of a student, listen and read up on this because we might be able to save you a few dollars.
- Students save $150 on the MacBook Pro.
- Must sign up for the Best Buy College Student Deals.
- Applies to other MacBooks such as the 12-inch MacBook and MacBook Air.
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
- With a qualified activation.
- Applies to Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers.
- Save $30 on the newest version of the iPad.
On top of those deals, Best Buy is currently having another one of their Apple Shopping Events, which contains plenty of other Apple product discounts too.
Here are the following discounts from this sale:
- Save up to $100 on select versions of the 12-inch MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro.
- Students can save an additional $150 on this with the Best Buy College Student Deals.
- The total savings with that could be up to $250.
- Save $50 on select models of the iPad Pro.
- Save $10 on the newest version of the iPod Touch.
- Save $50 on BeatsX Earphones.
- Save $40 on Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones.
- Save $60 on Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones.
- Save $100 on the Beats Pill+ Speaker.
All of these deals can be found in both Best Buy stores and on their website. We will update this article when the Apple Shopping Event ends. Be sure to remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay both in-store and in their iOS app, so if you are looking to pay that way, you can do so.