Since today is Amazon’s Prime Day, Best Buy is running a two-day sale on select products for both Apple devices and various other non-Apple related products. This is part of the company’s way to fight off Amazon and get consumers to buy through them instead of Amazon.
One thing that should be noted is that along with being available online, these deals are also available in Best Buy retail stores. So, if you are that kind of person that does not want to shop online or doesn’t trust it, you can go to a Best Buy store to pick up some of these deals.
Here are the following Apple deals for Best Buy’s 2-day sale:
- Save up to $350 on a MacBook
- Includes the 12-inch MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
- Students save an additional $150 with the Best Buy College Student Discount coupons
- Save $200 on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Buy the latest iPhone and get a free 64GB iPhone 8
- Only available for Verizon customers
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- Save $10 on the 32GB Apple TV 4th Generation
- Save $35 on the 32GB Apple TV 4K with SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Controller
- Save $25 on the 64GB Apple TV 4K with SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Controller
All of these deals will expire at midnight in your local time zone on Tuesday night. Be sure to remember that unlike Amazon, Best Buy does accept Apple Pay both in their retail stores and their iOS app. Apple Pay is the best and most secure way to make transactions online!