Best Buy is having another Apple Shopping Event this weekend at their stores and website. The company has done this multiple times this month and this time could be due to the fact that Father’s Day is this upcoming Sunday.
This is going to be a great way to get that last-minute gift for those who are still looking to get a good Father’s Day gift this year. There are many Apple product deals that are available to those looking for a good sale.
- Save up to $250 on select models of the MacBook Pro
- Save an additional $50 with Best Buy Student Deals (must have a valid college email).
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- With a qualified activation and monthly installment plan
- Save $100 on select models of the iPad Mini 4.
- Save $50 on the refurbished Apple Watch Series 3.
- Save $200 on the latest version of the 27-inch iMac.
- Save $200 on the latest version of the 21-inch iMac.
- Save $50 on the HomePod.
- Save $20 on the Apple TV 4th Generation 32GB with a Nimbus SteelSeries Wireless Controller.
- Save $30 on the Apple TV 4K 32GB with a Nimbus SteelSeries Wireless Controller.
- Save $20 on the Apple TV 4K 64GB with a Nimbus SteelSeries Wireless Controller.
- Save $100 on the Beats Pill+ Bluetooth Speaker in black.
- Buy on iTunes/App Store gift card and get another one for 20 percent off.
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office when you buy a new Mac.
These deals will start now and last the entire weekend, which is just enough time to get that special father in your life a special gift.
Like I mentioned earlier, these deals will be available all weekend and are available in-store and online. Remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their stores and in their iOS app.