For this weekend with it being Memorial Day on Monday, Best Buy is having a sale on select products throughout their online and retail stores.
Although the sale deals with more appliances and those types of products, there are still some Apple-related products that are going up for sale this Memorial Day Weekend.
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus when you buy and activate with a monthly installment plan.
- With a qualified activation.
- Works for Verizon, AT&T and Sprint.
- Save up to $200 on select versions of the MacBook Pro
- Save up to $60 on select BeatsX Earphones
- Save up to $90 on select Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
There is no sign on their website when the deals will end, but we can expect for them to end on Monday night. Be sure to remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their retail stores and iOS app.
As for the Toy Story Buzz Lightyear feature image? Well, we wanted to get a little fun here and since we are an Apple-focused deal site, we thought it would be cool to have Buzz in front of the American flag (from Dinsey Pixar’s Toy Story 2) since Pixar was created by Apple co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs.