Best Buy is currently having a four-day sale that started yesterday and will go from now until Saturday at 11:59 PM. This sale is available both in-store and online.
This sale has plenty of Apple products deals and sales to go around. Here are the following Apple product sales and deals with this epic sale:
- Save up to $499.99 on the iPhone X
- Save an additional $50 with an eligible trade-in iPhone and an activation through Verizon.
- Save $350 on select models of the MacBook Pro
- Students save an additional $50 with Best Buy College Student deals
- Save $250 on select models of the MacBook Air
- Students save an additional $50 with Best Buy College Student Deals
- Save up to $80 on select models of the iPad 5th Generation
- Check out our review of it here.
- Save $20 on the Apple HomePod
- This is the first discount on the product we have seen so far.
- Save $200 on the latest version of the 21.5-inch iMac
Best Buy has also made it so that any order of $35 or more gets you free shipping. On top of that all of that, Both Best Buy’s retail stores and iOS app accept Apple Pay, so if you are looking to pay with that, you can do so.
Like I said earlier, this four-day sale ends on Saturday at 11:59 PM, so get the deals and sales while you still can!