Like with Best Buy’s deals this week, I feel as though Target is having these deals this week because it is the week before Easter Weekend. With that said, although there are some that do not compete with Best Buy’s sales this week, but still some nonetheless.
Here are the following Apple deals this week from Target:
- Get a free $150 Target gift card with the purchase of an iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- With a qualified activation
- Applies to Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers
- Only on AT&T: Get a $250 Target gift card when you are an AT&T customer
- Get 20 percent off on all iTunes and App Store gift cards
These items can be purchased in-store or at Target’s website. Remember that Target does accept Apple Pay in their iOS app. All of these sales and deals will expire at midnight this upcoming Saturday.