This week, Best Buy has some pretty good deals on Apple products. I believe that reason for these deals is that this upcoming week is the week before Easter Weekend, so that is probably one of the biggest reasons why these deals and sales are going on.
Here are the following Apple product deals at Best Buy this week:
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- With a qualified activation
- Applies to Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers
- Save $70 on the Apple Watch Series 1
- Save $100 on the iPad Mini 4
- Save up to $200 on the MacBook Air
- 10 percent off on iTunes and App Store gift cards
These deals with expire at midnight on this upcoming Saturday. Also remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay both in-store and online, and that all of these deals are available in Best Buy’s retail stores and website.