This week’s Apple deals from Best Buy is quite interesting because there are a lot of good deals for this upcoming week. In fact, I have not seen this many deals in a while from Best Buy, but I think a lot of this is due to the fact that consumers are still getting their tax refund checks in the mail, therefore, they have money to spend right now.
Here are the following Apple deals from Best Buy this week:
- Save $70 on the Apple Watch Series 1
- Buy an Apple TV and save up to $30 on a Nimbus Wireless Controller
- The iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are starting at $9.99
- With a qualified activation
- Available for Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers
- Save up to $200 on the MacBook Pro
- Save up to $100 on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- Save $50 on BeatsX Earphones
These deals will be going on all throughout this week at Best Buy stores and their website. Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their stores and iOS app, which gives you the easiest, most secure, and the most convenient way to pay for your items and goods.