This weekend, Best Buy is having a major sale for President’s Day. Note that President’s Day is this Monday so the sales will go until Monday night at 11:59 PM ET. With that said, here are the following Apple deals for this promotion.
- Save $250 on select versions of the MacBook Air
- Save up to $150 on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- Save up to $150 on the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Save $150 on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Or receive a $300 Best Buy gift card
- Applies to Verizon and AT&T customers
- Save $200 on select versions of the MacBook Pro
- Save $50 on the iPad (5th Generation)
- Save $150 on the latest version of the 21.5-inch iMac
- Save $100 on the latest version of the 27-inch iMac
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 1
A lot of these deals are from this week’s Best Buy ad, but some are still exclusive to the President’s Day sale. The deals, like I said earlier, are available from Best Buy until 11:59 PM ET on Monday night. They are available in Best Buy retail stores and their website. Also, remember that Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their stores and in their iOS app.