January is typically a month where stores don’t have many sales due to the fact that most consumers are spending their money paying their bills from the holiday season. Even though that may be the case, Target is still having some sales over this week on Apple products.
- Activate an iPhone X and get up to a $250 Target gift card with a device trade-in
- Only works for select devices
- Compatible with Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers
- Get a free $100 Target gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Compatible with Verizon and Sprint customers
- Save $70 on the Apple Watch Series 1
These deals will go on throughout this week. Also, remember that Target does accept Apple Pay in their iOS app but not in their retail stores. It’s a great way to keep your card information and money safe.