Christmas is literally less than a week away and with that said, it may seem as though there is not enough time to buy a gift or order one online. Perhaps gift buying is something that you also put off for a while?
We are here to help you with that. Here are some of the best gifts to get that special someone in your family this holiday season.
- Apple Watch: Apple has called it one of their most personal devices ever and it is nothing but the truth. From being able to change the watchface and the bands to suit your style or clothing choice for the day, it is definitely something to consider picking up. And yes, the Apple Watch Series 1 is still a good version of the watch and can be found at some stores for under $200!
- A new iPad: Whether this is an iPad Pro, a regular 9.7-inch iPad, or the iPad Mini 4, you cannot go wrong with this gift. From this device, one could manage their social media, watch TV shows on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and live TV streaming services such as Sling TV. If they wanted to be a little more productive, the user could always get a keyboard or just stick to the touchscreen and write/manage a blog on it too. It’s 2017, anything is possible.
- Apple Music: Nothing says “you’re important to me” than the gift of music. Apple has also made two TV shows, Planet of the Apps and Carpool Karaoke, as exclusives to the service, along with at least two new shows that are supposed to debut in 2018.
- MacBook Air: That special someone having a hard time with their older laptop? Be the great Christmas God and get them a new MacBook Air. Yes, the laptop has not been updated in a couple years, but they do come loaded with 8GB of RAM now and can easily get the job done if the person is a basic computer user. If your budget is a little higher, consider a 12-inch MacBook or MacBook Pro too.
- iTunes/App Store: These make great stocking-stuffers, not to mention that they are an easy gift to get and that they are available almost anywhere today.
- Bonus: Apple TV: Today, there are two choices for this: the regular Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K. If they do not have a 4K TV or monitor, then stick with the regular Apple TV since it will be a little cheaper and they will essentially do the same thing as the 4K version.