Black Friday starts this Thursday on Thanksgiving for some stores. Some of the sales and deals have already started, but who has the best deals for Apple products? Out of all of the stores that we have done stories on, specifically for their Black Friday ads and promos, here are the stores that have the best deals for Apple products.
- Best Buy: We do post about them a lot on here but only because they are a tech retail empire. The company did copy some of the deals from Target and even though Target does have better deals for select products, Best Buy will be the place that has the most Apple product deals.
- Target: Should be no surprise here. Target has been making great strides to make sure that their tech sections are just as good, if not better, than their competition such as Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon. Target will be a good place to go if Best Buy is not nearby, it’s not on your Black Friday store list, or you just don’t want to have to go out of the way to drive to one.
- Walmart: Like ususal, Walmart has a good Black Friday with great deals on certain products. However, the company is not offering a lot when it comes to Apple products this year, so if that’s what you are looking for, you may want to look elsewhere.
- Staples: A lot like Walmart, they’re just not offering a lot compared to Best Buy and Target. Although, I can imagine that if you’re looking for office supplies or nice decreases on PCs, that this would be the place to go for that. Just not Apple products.
- Macy’s: Yes! Believe it or not, a clothing store has an excellent deal this year on the Apple Watch Series 1, which on Black Friday will be selling at their stores and online for only $179.99. Unfortunately, it is the only Apple product that they will be selling on Black Friday. But hey, maybe you can find a t-shirt that has some sort of Bluetooth capabilities in it? Maybe one that has a giant speaker to play music from?
These are going to be the places to hit up when Black Friday starts. We also do encourage our readers to use Apple Pay or some other form of NFC payment during Black Friday since a lot of credit/debit card scams do happen on this big shopping day in America.
This will allow only for the vendor/merchant to NOT see your card information and not even your name. Instead, it will just show that you have the money in your account to make this purchase.
Apple Pay is accepted at Best Buy, Target (in-app only), Staples and Macy’s.