Best Buy’s 2017 Black Friday ad was released this morning to the public and has many new and great tech deals, even more than just big savings on Apple products. For the sake of this article, we will be covering just the Apple ones.
The company will be opening their retail store doors on Thanksgiving Day at 5 PM and run doorbuster deals until 1 AM. The stores will open again on Black Friday at 8 AM. According to 9to5Toys, the stores plan to hand out tickets for select items at 3 PM on Thanksgiving.
Deals will be available online beforehand but the inventory is expected to be diminished, so if you do find something you want, you’ll have to scoop it up before they run out.
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 1
- Black Friday price: $199.99
- Save $80 on the 32GB iPad fifth generation
- Black Friday price: $249.99
- Save up to $150 on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- Save $125 on the 128GB iPad Mini 4
- Black Friday price: $274.99
- iPhone 6S will be starting at $9.99 per month
- Applies to Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers
- Save up to $200 on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Applied to Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers
- Save up to $250 on select versions of the MacBook Pro
- Includes models with the TouchBar
- Save up to $200 on the 27-inch iMac
- Black Friday price: $1,599.99
- Save up to $220 on select Beats products
- Save 15 percent off select Apple-branded iPhone cases
- Save up to $30 on select Apple Watch bands
- Save up to $10 on the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard
- iTunes gift cards will be buy one, get one 30 percent off (BOGO)
Overall, this is a pretty great ad from Best Buy this year for Black Friday. Also note that there will be deals on other products too, so check their ad for that as well.
The company is selling that 7.9-inch 128GB iPad Mini 4 for $274.99 and Staples will be having the 9.7-inch iPad fifth generation on sale for $279.99, so if you are in the market for a new tablet and could spend $5 more on a tablet, the 9.7-inch iPad might be what’s best for you.
Best Buy (and Staples) does accept Apple Pay both in-store and their app, so if you want to help yourself and keep your money safe from hackers and scammers during Black Friday, you might want to use it on Black Friday.
Click here to view the rest of the Black Friday ad.