(This was supposed to go on TeamApple News tonight, but due to some technical issues, it is going on here).
Tonight, the NFL begins its 2017 preseason with the Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys in Canton, Ohio for the 2017 Hall of Fame game. The game will be broadcasted nationally on NBC. Here is how to watch the game on your Apple devices.
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV
- NBC Sports: This app is NBC Sports’s own branded app. With the app, it will allow users to watch the game from their devices by simply opening the app and then tapping “Live,” and from there, you should see that the game is available to stream from the app. However, you will have to sign in with a TV provider in order to do so.
- Sling TV, DirecTV Now, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, and Hulu with Live TV: NBC only works in select markets, but will be another way for users to watch the game.
- NBC Sports website: Once you are signed in with your TV provider information, you will be able to stream the game from your Mac.
- Sling TV: Although NBC is only available in select markets on this live TV streaming service, Sling TV does have a Mac app that is a free download from their site.
- DirecTV Now website: The game can be streamed on the DirecTV Now website once you are signed into your account. However, as mentioned earlier, NBC can only be streamed in select markets.
- NFL Game Pass: This is the NFL’s live-streaming service of all of their preseason and regular season games, which can be streamed on a Mac. The service itself costs $99.99 per year, but consumers can get a free trial for a week and if not canceled within that week, you will be billed for the cost of the service.
The Arizona Cardinals vs Dallas Cowboys game begins at 8 PM EST on NBC.