Every year, Apple typically adds more devices to a long list of their older products that, in their minds, have become obsolete. This could mean a variety of things but in most cases, it just means that Apple can or will no longer be servicing said devices for repair. Today, that list grew a little more.
According to 9to5Mac, here are the soon-to-be obsolete Apple devices. The date for when these products are no longer supported for servicing will be on June 30th, 2017. Please note that we are only reporting the ones that will no longer be serviced in the United States.
- 11-inch MacBook Air (Mid-2011)
- 13-inch MacBook Air (Mid-2011)
- 17-inch MacBook Pro (Mid-2009)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (Late 2011)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (Late 2011)
- 17-inch MacBook Pro (Late 2011)
- iPhone 3GS (16 and 32GB)
- AirPort Express 802.11 (1st Generation)
Feature Image from EmTehk’s @austindean91