After 6 betas, Apple officially releases the long awaited iOS 10.3 to the public…
- iPhone 5 and later
- iPad 4th generation and later
- iPod touch 6th generation and later
- Find My iPhone allows the ability to locate AirPods:
- This allows the user to see the current or last known location of their AirPods.
- Plays a sound on the AirPods to better help you find them.
- Siri expands the many ways you can use Siri with payment:
- Supports paying and checking the status of bills with payment apps.
- With ride booking apps, Siri supports scheduling rides.
- With automaker apps, Siri supports checking car fuel level, lock status, turning on lights and activating horn.
- Cricket sports scores and statistics for Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council.
- The status bar provides shortcuts for easy access to last used apps.
- Apple Music
- Now Playing screen gives access to Up Next and the current playing song’s album.
- Daily curated playlists and new music categories in Apple Music.
- Other minor improvements:
- Rent once and watch your iTunes movies across your devices.
- New Settings unified view for your Apple ID account information, settings, and devices.
- Hourly weather in Maps using 3D Touch on the displayed current temperature.
- Support for searching “parked car” in Maps.
- Calendar now adds the ability to delete an unwanted invite and report it as junk.
- Home app support to trigger scenes using accessories with switches and buttons.
- Home app support for accessory battery level status.
- Podcasts support for 3D Touch and Today widget to access recently updated shows.
- Podcast shows or episodes are now shareable through Messages with full playback support.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent Maps from displaying your current location after resetting Location & Privacy VoiceOver stability improvements for iPhone, Safari, and Mail.