This week is the final full week to get your special someone in your life a gift for Valentine’s Day. For this post, we will include some great Apple related gifts to get him/her. Just be sure that there are no wrong choices. At the end of the day, it’s the thought that counts. There will be three gifts for both male and female.
- iTunes gift cards: This something where it probably should be a last-minute report, but they’re still great gifts. Almost everyone has something they want on their iTunes/App Store wish list.
- Apple Watch: Now, this gift can be expensive, but the Apple Watch is a great gift. It’s one of those devices where it’s small but can do a lot for the user. Prices vary and I would recommend buying one from a store like Best Buy or Target due to the fact that they seem to get sales on them so you could save some money in the process.
- Apple TV 4th Generation (32GB): Even though sales have been down for this product, I would say that it is one of Apple’s most underrated products. It’s a great way to stream Netflix and Hulu and could be something that both parties could enjoy. Just make sure that if he doesn’t have one or an extra, that you include an HDMI cable too. Best Buy is currently selling one for $139.99, which is $20 of the regular price.
- Rose Gold Apple Watch: We all know exactly what market the Rose Gold Apple Watch is designed for; woman! A Rose Gold Apple Watch is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It is a thoughtful premium gift and something that a lot of women secretly want if they have an iPhone. Again, be sure to check sales at stores such as Best Buy and Target because that is where you’re going to get the best deal.
- Watch bands: Have a girlfriend or wife that already has an Apple Watch? Take them watch band shopping! There are many different styles and colors for Apple Watch bands today, so needless to say that there are plenty of choices to choose from!
- AirPods: These are some of the best wireless earbuds on the market right now! However, Apple won’t have more of them available for another six weeks according to their website. My recommendation is to go with one of the first two above and then put in an order for these.
- 10-foot Native Union Lightning cable (Bonus): Since I did give you a product that is essentially unavailable at the moment, I thought it would be a good idea to put in an extra gift that is available. This Lightning cable is 10-FEET LONG and will definitely serve your girlfriend’s or wife’s needs.
UPDATE (2/6/ 2017): Target has taken $70 off the Apple Watch Series 1 in-store and online. It’s a great way to buy your special someone a great last-minute gift for Valentine’s Day.